Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Few More Things...

Apparently there is a new, updated Blogger interface for me to try out - has anybody given it a shot yet? I am hesitant to click on it, because I am reluctant to experience any and all change ;) Seriously though, I am still getting used to the changes to my Gmail Inbox from 3 or 4 months ago!

If you see any references to a "Thing 6" page for my blog, ignore them - that workout plan never really went anywhere, so I decided to free up some space along the top of the page. :)

I have updated my 50 book pledge page and you can click the link to see what I have read in 2012 so far - I have read 5 books so far, and have thoroughly enjoyed 3 of them! Not bad odds...

I also went through and updated my A-Z Challenge. I feel like there are probably a few more things I could put up there if only I could remember them!! ;) We'll see if anything comes to mind.

Anyways, if there are any new readers out there, welcome! For all you old readers (figuratively), thanks for sticking around!

I'm off now to do some writing for one of my things...maybe...or maybe I'll just play some Plants & Zombies for a little while ;)

~Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment