Sunday, April 01, 2012

Almost 365 Days In...

So, my first month of Thing 10 has not gone well. In fact, it passed by without a single post! I really don't use my laptop at all outside of work, so the nights of sitting on it, with blogger open and ready to go, do not come often!
I have also spent the last month feeling extremely exhausted. :( I have my Passover holiday starting later this week for 10 days, and it can not come soon enough! I'm hoping, like last year's break, it will be a time of rejuvenation and renewal. That is when I started this blog & challenge, and it really set my life off on a new and exciting path :)
I have updated 2 of my things on here - Thing #69 - I added my weekend trip to Quebec to meet the "Q" part of the challenge, and I have read quite a bit this month as well, so I'm up to 11 books read in my Thing 90 - 50 Book Pledge for 2012.
That's all for now, but I'm hoping for some progress on a few things over my holidays, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment